Monday, May 09, 2011

Publix Bag gift package

I was at Publix the other day after coming back from campus and just happened to see this neat thing Publix is doing right now, on the first endcap I saw: it was a package that contained a refridge magnet in the shape of a Publix bag, a knob hanger to remind you to Bring Your Bags (I previously reported on that campaign here) and a coupon good for one free Publix bag.  All of this was for 99-cents, which is the current cost of a Publix reusable bag, so it is a pretty sweet deal.  I think they are excellent as gifts, and got one for my mom-in-law for mother's day and one for a friend and neighbor on the street who was having an open house this past weekend.  I of course gifted my own self with one and here are a couple of shots I took at the time. 

No comments: