Sunday, July 10, 2011

Username on Facebook/Prizes for liking

Reached 25 likes on FB so I was able to get a username, making it easier for people to find the page:  www.facebook.com/the.accidental.environmentalist - thanks to everyone who has liked the FB page and follow the Blog page!  You are the song in my heart and the smile on my lips; you keep me blogging!

Just so you know, each week for as long as I find "prizes" around the house I will be having a drawing for each week's FB users who like the page.  I hope this will be a lot of fun for people, because I know I'm going to have a lot of fun seeing how much you LOVE the prizes I find!

2 comments:

The Good Luck Duck said...

""Prizes""? You don't have a cat, right?

Mistressmybae said...

Is this a trick question where I will somehow end up owning a cat?