Thursday, November 25, 2010

Walmart Black Friday

Just about to go with the fams (including the g-rents) to Steinhatchee for Thanksgiving seafood at Roy's (I'm not sure - one year we went fishing on Thanksgiving), but wanted to update on this Walmart flyer I got when I went there yesterday to return an item.






Notice it says on the right, "Shop while you wait."  So you can start shopping at 12:01 with special deals and hang out there for 5 hours until the Black Friday sales start at 5am.  Whole families living nocturnally at Walmart on Thursday and Friday night of the Thanksgiving weekend, yikes.

1 comment:

EcoBlogger said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing. Check out my post on "Taking Back Black Friday." I think you may like this.

http://paradigmfix.blogspot.com/2010/11/taking-back-black-friday-initiative.html