Sunday, October 29, 2006

Other Business

I'm sitting upright for the first time in almost a week -- I've had ongoing low back pain for over 14 years but really did something weird to it and my doctor thinks it's a herniated disc. So, I've been taking stock of what's going to happen in the next couple of months. I've basically dropped out of my life for an entire week, and now will be spending the rest of the semester catching up and putting out the little fires here and there. As a result, my posting on AE will be more sporadic for the next couple of months. It's tough to gauge if anyone is reading AE on a regular basis, but a sense of duty to whatever readers, real or imagined, provokes me to write an explanation for any prolonged absences that occur. Believe me, folks, I'm obsessed with this blog and it will be hard not to post on it.

No comments: