Friday, August 04, 2006

I found another item on Metafilter that has to be related to environmentalism somehow, I just know it! Maybe it's, like, because of global warming or styrofoam or something. Anyway, it shows you why I love Metafilter (aka... the Hive Mind):

Where are the birds? Shouldn't they be having a feast out there?I suspect that quite the reverse has happened; that they overwhelmed the birds, covered the nests and are feasting on the young.Speaking of which... why are all those bikes there? Wouldn't children normally be riding them?...My god.

(Click where it says, "Parts of Sweden are overrun by caterpillars," wait, then scroll down to see... the bikes. You won't forget it!)

1 comment:

Mistressmybae said...

Oh my. That was truly frightening. You could make a flip book with those pictures and it would be, like, the scariest flip book ever made. I had to click away from that cursed photo gallery because it was truly creeping me out. I did get as far as the bike and that's when my brain imploded and I had to look at pictures of puppies and kittens while sucking my thumb for a whole hour.