Monday, February 23, 2009

Need-a-Bag Project Update Februrary

Note: The Need-a-Bag? project was created to promote sustainable bagging at the Hwy 441 Alachua County Farmer's Market each Saturday morning. We supply reusable tote bags reclaimed from thrift stores and garage sales. The Need-a-Bag? project also utilizes old tank tops as tote bags by sewing up the bottoms (these are called t-totes). We invite you to read the other posts on the project by clicking the "Need-a-Bag? Project" label at the bottom of this post.

This has been my first post about Need-a-Bag? in a few weeks and my apologies. We've gotten some new donations and we thank everyone who works hard to keep us in bags! I didn't go to the market last weekend because I was sick but DG shouldered the responsibility and did her usual Saturday shopping. I'll be back this weekend, though!

No comments: