Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog abandonment

I feel like I've been shirking my blogging responsibilities and thought I'd do a brief post to apologize for my lapse. My only excuses are the Seasonal Affective Whatchamahoosit I've been dealing with (S.A.W. for those in the know), and the fact that I've started a full-time job at another library on campus since graduation. This has been keeping me very busy and I still haven't found my groove yet, unfortunately. In fact, I'm posting now because I have a few spare minutes before I go back to work, having taken the morning off to go to a doctor's appt.

Wanted to point out that the campus library I'm working in now has the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification as a green building, and sorry the picture of the plaque is not clearer. Here are the U.S. Green Building Council's list of requirements to be given the LEED certification.

1 comment:

Charles said...

I think it is great that things like libraries are going green. It is the proof that things really are going green and that it isn't just a trend.