Friday, July 27, 2012

Cup still leakproof!

I posted awhile ago about my Starbucks cup that is a bicyclist's dream, as in you can throw it in your pannier upside-down and it will not leak! Well, in the last couple of months the stopper in the lid was hanging by a scrap and, finally, ripped off (thought I was about to eat a bug in my last gulp of coffee), and I was afraid I would have to search on eBay for another cup - I don't think they still make this model. I hate the idea of getting rid of this cup, mostly because I haven't figured out if I can recycle it - could probably scrap it, I guess. Anyway, wanted to report that, thanks to Starbucks' designers' brilliance, the cup continues to be leakproof! Feeling very lucky and hoping that this thing lasts a few more years while I figure out what to do with it post-intended use.

1 comment:

Cassidy Magee said...

It may be leak proof, but so is my stainless steel mug! Stainless steel and glass are best to use as coffee mugs instead of plastic so that the hot liquid doesn't melt PVC into your drink! haha congratulations though!

-Cassidy

my regular blog : http://cassidymagee.blogspot.com/

my new organic blog :

http://pavedparadisecassidy.blogspot.com/