Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I got Blogged!

I have a list of all the spots where The AE is listed. Today, I got an email from Amy Liu of Blogged telling me I got an 8.0 rating -- Grrrreaat! Eight is great! Now don't all get in an uproar -- The AE is #423 on the list in the "Society" category, trumped by #421 Hotel Chelsea Blog. Trumped by a cheap-ass (albeit historically significant) dive in my old neighborhood! But I'm not bitter. So why am I blogging about this? Delirious from antihistamines? Maybe. I'm actually putting a button on the blog where you can rate it. Maybe I can get into the higher reaches of 8.0, inching closer to Paul Krugman's blog or The Huffington Post. Why am I listed in Society? I don't know. Am I dork, yet? I have to go to sleep, now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Hotel Chelsea?? Isn't that the famous Sid 'n' Nancy hotel? I am proud to be associated with any blog trumped by the Hotel Chelsea blog.