Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blog Roundup 04.10.08

Going to start doing some quick-and-dirty summations of what's going on with the blogs I like to read. Some of them are not environmental in nature, so bear with me. I think it'll be fun!

Glom Shelter -- Tracy got some cool Mongolian boots (used, natch) and continues her excavation of locavore cuisine in Hastings, NE.

What We Need is Here -- Kelly ponders the implications of home-baked bread in a post-Atkins world.

Blog Hero! -- Carl, that intrepid surveyor of all things Disney, updates readers on the Mad Teacup assault at the Magic Kingdom.

Jesus' General -- The good General serves up a plate a hot, steaming whoop-ass on Wolfofascists and "the forces of enviroslamunistofascism" trying to take away our right to incandescent lightbulbs.

That's it for now!

2 comments:

Tracy G said...

Thanks for the link love!

It's been too long since I last read Jesus' General. I need to go check that out again.

Mistressmybae said...

Ha ha! Link love! I'll have to rememmer that one. The General is still going strong and now living in Second Life, as well.