Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ideal Bite ME!

Here's a "blog" entry about "green" ski resorts. I commented here, but this is what I said:
"Ski resorts are a bad idea on the whole because they need to clear-cut many acres of trees in order to create ski slopes and majestic mountain-top lodges. They use up too many natural resources to give rich people a place to play."
Did I totally top the "humane" veal comment for crankiest treehugger?

Of course I was too chicken to give them my real name. These guys have been getting rave reviews on many different blogs and other eco-friendly websites, so am I the only one who thinks they're completely annoying? Maybe I'm just jealous. No, they're really annoying. I'm sure they would be fun to hang out with to do yoga while drinking wine or going to the local rodeo bar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They ARE annoying. When I read their stuff, it's like reading the headlines on a women's magazine in the grocery store checkout lane:

"Julia Roberts -- How she's conquered fear, tamed her man, and learned the secret that made her serene."

Waiter, check please!

Anonymous said...

What's your beef with Ideal Bite?