Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kombucha update: Doing too well

I never thought I'd be writing a post about how well the kombucha is doing and complaining about it.  But, here we are.  Goodness knows I've done my usual, half-assed caretaking of it, but yet it is thriving on top of the refrigerator.  Actually, "it" means the original kombucha scobie and all the scobies it has generated since I started about a month ago.  I am being overrun with scobies at this point.  I don't know if the top of my refrigerator will support a kombucha farm.  If you need a kombucha scobie and some general instructions on how to get started email me at tmgnordlie@gmail.com.  Please.

1 comment:

Susannah Woodbury said...

Your blog embodies all too well my views on environmentalism!

Susannah--from thenglishtutor.blogspot.com