Saturday, June 05, 2010

Need-a-Bag? Project now at High Springs Market!

Ugh, I have to get back to housecleaning but I wanted to quickly post on the Need-a-Bag? project's newest franchise and franchisee.  Jackie is the mom of two adorable children and writes the Accidentally a Mommy blogspot blog, and now she is the project's newest member!  She emailed us about a month or so ago and wanted to start up the project out at the High Springs Market.  Here is a photo from their maiden voyage at the HSM.  I also have a post from when DJ and I went out there and bought some yummy gulf shrimp before they all died, but I will post on that later.  Perhaps I can convince Jackie to send the AE periodic dispatches from the HSM (hint, hint).

Let's all give Jackie a wild round of applause (CLAPCLAPCLAP!) for being brave enough to venture on her own into the uncharted frontiers of High Springs, Florida, and for getting herself mixed up in a really nutty sustainability project!

Photo from Jackie, featuring her absolutely adorable little girl GS (for "Good Scout"), holding some local honey, no doubt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Need-a-Bag? will soon take over the WORLD! Jackie and GS, I wish you the best of luck, and look forward to hearing more about your adventures at the High Springs market.
Cheers, Erika of the Citrus

Anonymous said...

Yay! Every time I look at this picture it makes me happy. I love the sign, the imaginative totebag bag presentation, and most especially the tiny junior Need-a-Bag? associate with a positive attitude the size of the sustainability movement. Go, Jackie! Go, spiffy new franchise!!