Thursday, December 18, 2008

Graduation Alert

If you follow the blog regularly, you're aware that I've been finishing up my bachelor's degree in English (haha, I know this blog is probably an editor's nightmare, but that's how I roll, see?).  Commencement is this Saturday and, by gum, I'll be there with family in tow (DG included).  I'm hoping I can get a bunch of new bags Bedazzled and ready to go for DG to hang up, but I'm not counting on it, unless I can get DJ (not to be confused with DG) to help me in this task.  So, this coming Saturday may or may not be bagless.  That is all. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearty congratulations, and happy graduation!

Mistressmybae said...

Tracy!!! Hello! Thank you very much for the congratulations. I still cannot believe I'm finally finished.

Hope you and your family are doing well and best wishes for a joyous holiday season!

I miss "The Glom Shelter." :(

Mistressmybae said...

Oh! And I when I mentioned giving another blog some "link love" I thought, "hmm, I wonder how Tracy, progenitor of the phrase 'link love,' is doing?"

Bren said...

Gasp! You graduated! I didn't call or otherwise mark the event! Congratu-freakin'-lations!

Mistressmybae said...

Hi Bren! Thanks for the congrats! I'ma gonna be posting that link you gave me 'cause it is too priceless and gross to let slip by. You rock!