Monday, January 29, 2007

My shamps is making me fat!

Okay, this really sucks. I know I made the resolution to be nicer to Ideal Bite in my entries about them, but now I'm actually reading it and taking stuff away from it to use in real life. This time I read something about how the parabens in things like shampoo can make you fat, not to mention dead from cancer (okay, there is a link but not direct evidence of the last). Even though the Ideal Biters have a dead link to studies on their entry about parabens I found a website which discusses the whole issue and an article on Medweb which also speaks all cool and science-y about it (you may have to sign up with Medweb in order to access the article, though, like I did).

2 comments:

Mistressmybae said...

Shampoo -- Isn't that the movie where Warren Beatty is a haridresser who acts gay as a ruse to get babes to boff him?

Does that work? Just curious, not planning anything.

Anonymous said...

Whoops, the above comment about the movie Shampoo should be credited to "anonymous," not to Michele.

Sorry, Michele!