Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Promise of Pepsico (video)

Ran into Pepsico's Dream Machine at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum while on vacay with the fams - of course I had to sign up for it so I could get yet another key fob that will fall apart but it's all good!  The Dream Machine is part of "The Promise of Pepsico" which sounds like something you would experience at Epcot but here it was, right in the center of St. Augustine, The Oldest City™and also at the very strange but oddly compelling Ripley's Museum.  So of course I enlisted the Old Man to shoot video on the iPhone of me using the machine for the first time to recycle a couple of bottles; in return for this action I got 10 points which I can supposedly use for goods and stuff - hey, I would be happy if it would entitle me to a Pepsi t-shirt, but they've got big plans for my points, oh yes.  I think they've got a relationship with the Entertainment coupon book and Fandango, but in any case I need 100 points to even do anything redeeming-wise.

Anyway, here's the video so crappy audio and all, it's all yours!


2 comments:

Mistressmybae said...

I knew it! It's sideways. I don't know how to correct that. Sorry.

Mistressmybae said...

No, wait, I figured it out but it still is very small - complain in the comments if you want me to change it.