Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reel Mower 4 Realz!

The LawnBoy that came with our house (yes, the previous owner kindly left his practically brand-new lawn mower), finally gave up the ghost -- actually, the old man thinks it's a clogged fuel line. But, for some reason, he thought it best to get a new lawn mower. Seeing my chance, I offered the opportunity to get a cheap reel-mower. It was about 90-dollars, and took less than a half-hour to put together.

I think the old man would tell you that having a reel mower, when you've let your grass grow to mid-calf height, is a great upper-body workout.

3 comments:

stacey said...

LOL!! I LOVE the picture! He looks so excited and happy about the new reel mower. I bet that was taken BEFORE the upper body workout...heehee

Mistressmybae said...

You are so right! It is going to be a process getting our lawn (and ourselves) back in shape :)

Get Listed in Google said...

Great post!

<3 Lindsay