Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Drive like you mean it!

I was once again looking for info on the 2-mile rule for cycling. I had gotten a tip the other day that No Impact Man would have information on it, but so far have not come up with anything from his blog. And I should really be doing my reading for REL4936 -- just found out yesterday that the undergrads in the class have to do an in-class writing next week and I'm freaking out and wondering if I've read the material thoroughly enough.

Anyway, so while I've been procrastinating I came across this cool newsletter called Bike Traffic which is part of the Chicagoland Bicycle Federation, my new favorite cycling website (and, currently, my only cycling website). Sure, they're in Chi-town, but if they can build a strong cycling community in the Windy City where life is cheap then I can certainly benefit from their wisdom in my own attempts to promote cycling in Hogtowne.

Got the Driver's Pledge logo from CBF from a defunct page but you can sign the new pledge at the sister site Healthy Streets Campaign.

No comments: